Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dashboard confessions

Nostaligia, here's something I wrote a long long time ago. A bit edited though. Wanted to see how much I've grown.


Oh no, this wasn't my fault
I'm wanted for murder again
I met her on Friday
I told her my history
She told me she thought it was sexy
And that if she kissed me
She surely would want to see me again
She called on a Sunday
And said that she missed me
Would I be her dear special friend?
I thought it romantic
No need for panic
She said we'll be dinning real late
She took me to the kitchen
Where all the knives lay unhidden
The voices start calling
Their thoughts not so appalling
I'm wanted for murder again

Oh no, this wasn't my fault
I'm wanted for murder again
Was a dry day in December
One I swear I'd remember
It would make week since we met
And to my surprise
Things were still wild
I felt I’ll be keeping this friend
To mark this fair date
We would meet at the dock by a crate
But here I was late
Could this all be fate?
I caught her with another man
She was holding his hand
Laughing and smiling
The voices come calling again
And before she could explain
And introduce me to her father by name
I'm wanted for murder again

Oh no, this wasn't my fault
I'm wanted for murder again
Just when I'm off women
She came up beside me
She just wanted to be a friend
The voices were okay
They thought this was healthy
So we decided to let her to stay
Few months we're still friendly
And it was getting real trendy
I decided to let her inside
Told her all my secrets
The voices upheld it
I thought it went all very well
But then she called in for backup
And brought out the handcuffs
Oh why did she want it to end
The voices start screaming
As they watch the blood streaming
Now people are dying again
Shit! I'm wanted for murder again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment